4830 Azelia Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55429
In-Sight Spreadsheets Standard & Advanced Training
The In-Sight Spreadsheets Standard & Advanced class teaches the basics and the more advanced topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheets programming environment and user interface.
The In-Sight Spreadsheets Standard & Advanced product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, students learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheets programming best practices. Students will learn to use advanced tools and those tools recently added to the spreadsheets environment. The spreadsheets interface uses intuitive tools and traditional spreadsheets functions allowing students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively while taking advantage of the latest and greatest available through the spreadsheets.
This training will be lead by a certified Cognex trainer.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment is required. This course is recommended for automation engineers, or similar roles, who are looking for an in-depth training on the In-Sight Spreadsheet Software.
Monday, December 16th - Thursday, December 19th
Runs from 8:30am to 5:00pm the first three days and 8:30am to 3:00pm on the final day. Lunch is included.
- Hardware & Connections
- Software & Image Acquisition
- Pattern Matching & Logic
- ExtractHistogram & Edges Tools
- Blobs & Image Filters
- Discrete Inputs & Outputs
- Operator Interface
- Maintenance & Deployment
- Lighting & Optics
- Spreadsheets Project
- InspectEdge Tools
- Color Tools
- Clocked Data Storage Tools
- Flexible Flaw Detection (FFD)
- Surface Flaw Detection (SFD)
$1,595 for 4 full days of training lead by certified Cognex trainers at Automation, Inc.
A member of the inside sales team will be contacting you shortly after registration for credit card payment.
Pre-payment by credit card is required to attend the training. Your spot is not officially reserved until payment is received by Automation, Inc. $100 of the class cost is non-refundable after your payment is placed.
- If you are not able to attend the class and need to cancel, email Kendyl HERE.
- Cancellations made before 5:00 pm CST on November 15th, 2019 will receive a refund of $1495.
- Cancellations made after 5:00 pm CST on November 15th, 2019 and before 5:00 pm CST on November 31st, 2019 will incur a 50% fee and will be charged $797.50.
- Cancellations made after 5:00 pm CST on November 31st, 2019 will not receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who do not attend the training.
- A training reservation can be transferred within the company to another colleague, without fee, before December 8th, 2019.
|Spreadsheets Basic & Advanced Flyer||1.39 MB|