4830 Azelia Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55429
3D Sensor: Featuring Cognex Designer Controller
The 3D Sensor Featuring Cognex Designer class teaches the standard and advanced topics of how to configure a 3D vision application with the Displacement Sensor family of products using the Cognex Designer programming environment which includes a built-in HMI user interface.
This class gives new Displacement Sensor users an overview of the hardware and software used by Cognex Designer to quickly and efficiently program the system for 3D vision inspections. With the focus on understanding 3D image acquisition as well as core 2D and 3D tools, students learn to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using programming best practices within the Cognex Designer interface. Students will learn to use advanced techniques and best practices to accomplish vision application tasks like controlling user access, using data storage, and designing HMIs.
The class will expose students to VisionPro tool knowledge, C# scripting, flow diagram component placement and integrated HMI creation so students can focus on their vision solution needs. This training will be lead by a certified Cognex trainer.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment is required. Previous C# scripting experience recommended. A basic C# programming help guide will be provided for certain class topics.
Tuesday, February 5th- Friday, February 8th
Runs from 8:30am to 5:00pm the first three days and 8:30am to 3:00pm on the final day. Lunch is included.
- Hardware & Image Acquisition
- Software & Scripting Blocks
- PMAlign & Fixturing
- Building an HMI
- 3D Vision Tools
- Plane Estimator
- Height Estimator
- Volume Calculator
- Cross Section
- Shift Registers
- Discrete Inputs & Outputs
- Maintenance & Deployment
- SQL Databases & Image Recording
- User Access Control
- Alarms & Recipes
- Scripting Control
- Implementing Cognex Functions
- Final Project
$1,495 for 4 full days of training lead by certified Cognex trainers at Automation, Inc.
A member of the inside sales team will be contacting you shortly after registration for credit card payment.
Pre-payment by credit card is required to attend the training. Your spot is not officially reserved until payment is received by Automation, Inc. $100 of the class cost is non-refundable after your payment is placed.
Cancellation terms: If you are not able to attend the class and need to cancel, email Clara HERE.
- Cancellations made before 5:00 pm CST on January 3rd, 2018 will receive a refund of $1395.
- Cancellations made after 5:00 pm CST on January 3rd, 2018 and before 5:00 pm CST on January 21st, 2019 will incur a 50% fee and will be charged $747.50.
- Cancellations made after 5:00 pm CST on January 21st, 2019 will not receive a refund. Refunds will not be available for registrants who do not attend the training.
- A training reservation can be transferred within the company to another colleague, without fee, before February 1st, 2019.
Registration Is Closed
|Cognex 4 Day 3D Training||901.78 KB|