The outbound sales rep will make outbound calls to existing accounts to assist the sales team in account penetration. This is an inside sales position.
- This position performs outbound calls to potential and current customers to qualify them as sales leads
- Contact customers by both telephone and email
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions Automation Inc. can offer
- Up sell additional products as the need arises
- Document each call as per company, departmental policies and procedures using P21, CRM and other software to track progress with customers
- Answer phone calls from customers, sales reps and vendors re: pricing, shipments, available stock, tracking/proof of delivery, shortages, etc.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Utilize a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport quickly
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Automation Inc.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Automation Inc.’s policies and procedures.
- Grow sales within assigned accounts and new customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- Control your own future
- Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
- Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
- Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life.
- Broad based, inside technical support
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..