This position is responsible for developing sales of our entire line of Robots including Universal Robots (World Leader in Collaborative Robots) Mitsubishi 6 Axis and SCARA robots, MiR (Mobile Industrial Robots), Parker and Nachi. The primary focus is on new account acquisition. This is a robot sales specialist role that stretches across the 5-1/2 states we serve providing Robot Demonstrations to end users, partners, and OEM’s. This position will collaborate with other individuals from sales and product marketing, on strategic opportunities where collaboration is needed to win. Additional tasks will be assigned as needed by the manager.
- Follow up sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Find and penetrate new potential customers
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites using DEMO Van supplied by Automation, Inc.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Application Engineer to generate funnel and prospect at accounts. Utilize Inside Sales for back office activities like quotes and sales collateral distribution to customers
- Assist at trade shows, our internal Technology Fair, remote fairs and other marketing events
- Coordinate feasibility process utilizing the Applications Engineering team
- Maintain and continuously update project information
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated and goal driven
- Ability to collaborate with different departments (Marketing, Sales, Applications and Management)
- Proven track record of sales performance in industrial sales
- Proven track record of operating in a solutions sales environment
- Develop sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
- Experience in selling technical products to all levels of personnel from technicians to C-level executives.
- Background check is required
- DMV check is required
- Control your own future
- Competitive pay package with ability to earn more as territory grows.
- Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
- Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as 401K, Flex, LTD and Life.
- Competitive compensation
- Existing customer base with repeat business
- Broad based, inside technical support
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..