To support our Value Added Warehouse and assemble various components based on customer specs.
- Custom work-varies from project to project
- Completing building of materials to the customer’s specifications in a timely manner.
- Assemble electrical or pneumatic systems, wiring, soldering, panel assembly
- Test completed assemblies for function and quality
- Be able to read prints and complete BOM’s
- Document new BOM’s if necessary using Turbo CAD for wiring diagrams.
- Pull/prep parts for assembly
- Repetitive assemblies
- Experience with layout
- Pulling parts
Skills: Strong attention to detail, basic understanding of computers, data entry capabilities, work independently, able to lift 50 lbs., excellent communication and organizational skills, electrical/pneumatic knowledge, ability to work with all levels and shipping and receiving experience is helpful, but not required.
Prefer 3 years experience in a related field
- Dependent Care Flex
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..