This position is responsible for supporting and growing the sales of our pneumatic and vacuum product offering. Work with our sales team on existing accounts and new account acquisition. The territory includes MN, Western WI, ND, SD, IA and NE. Customers include end users, partners, and OEM’s. This position will collaborate with other individuals, within the company, inclusive of sales and product marketing on strategic opportunities.
- On-going technical training to support our pneumatic and vacuum products. This would include factory training and on-line training.
- Coordinate feasibility process by leveraging our vacuum test bench to prove out applications and propose solutions.
- Find and penetrate new potential customers. Qualify prospects and opportunities.
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites.
- Work closely with the Outside Sales team to generate high potential funnel reports and prospects at accounts.
- Utilize Inside Sales for back office activities, i.e. quotes and generating bill of materials.
- Assist at trade shows, our internal Technology Fair, remote fairs and other marketing events
- Maintain and continuously update project information
- Assist Outside Sales with system proposal generation and presentation.
- Upsell from component level to application system solutions by interpreting the customers’ needs
- Generate bill of materials for system selling and value-added builds
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated and goal driven
- Ability to collaborate with different departments (Marketing, Sales, Applications and Management)
- Proven track record of operating in a solutions sales environment
- Develop sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
- Experience in selling technical products to all levels of personnel from technicians to C-level executives.
Comfortable interfacing with customers over the phone and face to face
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience
- Background check is required
- DMV check is required
- Control your own future
- Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
- Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
- Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Dependent Care Flex Spending Account, 401K and Life Insurance.
- Broad based, inside technical support
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..