To accurately place orders with suppliers to properly service our customers.
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Entering demo orders for internal use
- Placing Stock and direct ship orders with our suppliers.
- Establishing inventory stock levels
- Setting up new part numbers in P21
- Setting up new BOM’s in P21/BOM maintenance
- Completing annual price increases
- Set up pricing pages for “special pricing” agreements in P21
- Assigning discount schedules to items.
- Customer service and material planning
- Rebate report-monthly
Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, intermediate computer skills (specifically Excel), ability to work independently, and must be very organized.
- Control your own future
- Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
- Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
- Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life.
- Broad based, inside technical support
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..