- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders for products and services, requests for prices and quotations while providing exceptional customer service
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with Automation customers
- Field inbound calls from customers (answer questions, research products, quote requests, and receipt of orders)
- Provide support for Outside Sales staff
- Create customer quotes for price, terms of sale, availability, delivery dates and other related information. There is follow-up on customer quotes potentially negotiating to close the sale
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries, quality, and lead times with manufacturers
- Process the purchase orders from our customers
- Placement of purchase orders with our suppliers within the company guidelines
- Responsible for strong relationships with suppliers
- Extensive use of ERP system
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for quoting purposes
- Provide feedback to customers on status of orders
- Analyze the customers situation and provide a solution to ensure the customer needs are met
Intermediate MS Office (esp. Excel) 2016 or higher, excellent phone skills, data entry capabilities, work independently and as a team, excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to work with all levels and industry experience is helpful, but not required. Investigative skills are a must.
- Control your own future
- Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
- Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
- Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life.
- Broad based, inside technical support
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email (email@example.com) in Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..