Robotics Business Development Manager
As the Robotics Business Development Manager you will be a key player in helping to develop and execute our robotics sales strategy. You will be working along side our outside sales reps in a team selling approach, while also developing tools and marketing plans to help increase robotic business unit sales.
Reports to: Sales Director
Duties Include: • Develop and implement business growth plan specific to robotic brands.
• Refine and institute specific sales processes and tools for our sales and applications team as it relates to robotics.
• Present solution proposals and product demonstrations to all customer levels.
• Assist in the development of marketing material and strategies related to robotics.
Requirements: • Experience in robotic sales
• Engineering background
• Business intelligence
• Ability to build long term relationships with vendors and integrators
• Capable of leading product demonstrations
• Able to conduct market research
• Ability to manage time well, prioritize and utilize common business computer programs (Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Ability to participate in both technical and business type discussions
• Strong communication skills- ability to interface with customers at all levels – Presenting value to management as well as discussing technicals with engineering
• Project management skills
• Professional, well-groomed appearance
• Desire to be successful and put forth extra effort to reach goals
• Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license, travel is required.
Required Education Level: 2-4 year college degree in Motion, Engineering or related field preferred. 3 years related technical experience.
Benefits: • Control your own future
• Help shape the future growth strategies of robotics
• Competitive compensation
• Training will be provided on products, technologies, and other related skills.
• Medical and dental benefits, as well as HAS, 401K, dependent care Flex, LTD and Life.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!