Purchasing / Pricing Representative
The Purchasing / Pricing Representative is responsible for maintaining accurate pricing in our ERP system. Assists with placing orders with suppliers and other projects as needed.
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
Duties, tasks, and responsibilities:
• Maintaining pricing calendar
• Scrubbing/formatting Excel files for integration into the ERP system
• Completing quarterly/annual price increases
• Setting up pricing pages for “special pricing” agreements in P21
• Assigning discount schedules to items
• Rebate report-monthly
• Placing Stock and direct ship orders with our suppliers
• Entering demo orders for internal use
• Establishing inventory stock levels
• Setting up new part numbers in P21
• Setting up new BOM’s in P21/BOM maintenance
• Customer service and material planning
• Handle purchasing issues
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency (specifically Excel)
• Ability to work effectively within a dispersed team
• Ability to manage projects personally and work independently
• Detail oriented and organized
• Communication and soft skills to interact with suppliers and other company departments
Education requirement: 4-year degree in Business preferred.
• Control your own future
• Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus
• Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
• Broad based, inside technical support.
• Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!