Main responsibilities are to maintain accurate component count in completion of Production Orders in P21 (ERP). Work closely with the production team to ensure that any changes are accounted for within the Production Order and it is processed accurately.
• Provide support for Production staff, post completion.
• Update Production Orders in P21 (ERP)
• Process the production orders in P21 and prepare paperwork for shipment.
• Extensive use of ERP system.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for organizing BOMs.
• Intermediate MS Office (esp. Excel) 2016 or higher
• Data entry capabilities
• Work independently and as a team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work with all levels and industry experience is helpful, but not required
• Investigative skills are a must
• Experience in P21 is helpful, but not required
HS diploma or greater
• Control your own future.
• Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
• Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
• Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life. Broad based, inside technical support.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!