Outside Sales - NE and Western IA
As an outside salesperson you will be responsible for growing sales by promoting automation solutions to your geographical customer base in a given territory. Travel is required.
Reports to: Sales Director
• Successful sales experience (minimum 2-3 years preferred) in Factory Automation-Pneumatic, Servo motion control, or Industrial controls
• Solution Selling experience is essential
• Ability to build long term relationships at multiple levels for repeat business.
• Excellent prospecting and closing skills
• Must be self-motivated
• Ability to manage time well, prioritize and utilize common business computer programs (Excel, Outlook, CRM, Virtual Communications, etc)
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills- ability to interface with customers at all levels -President to Machine Operators
• Strong Listening Skills
• Professional, well-groomed appearance
• Desire to be successful and put forth extra effort to reach goals
• Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license, travel is required
Required Education Level: 2-4 year college degree in Fluid Power, Motion, Engineering or related field preferred. 3 years related technical experience.
Benefits Include: • Control your own future
• Competitive compensation
• Training will be provided on products, technologies, and other related skills.
• Medical and dental benefits, as well as 401K, Flex, LTD and Life.
• Existing customer base with repeat business
• Supported by inside sales as well as local application technical person.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!