Assembly and Fabrication of aluminum extrusion product.
Reports to: Production Manager
• Machining-Drill press, manual mill, sawing and manual hand tools.
• Light fabrication-able to read and understand blueprints (CAD drawings).
• Assembling aluminum extrusion profile.
• Crate and package complete project-ship via truck.
• Experience with layout.
• Custom work-varies from project to project.
Requirements: • Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints (CAD drawings).
• Work independently.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Basic to intermediate understanding of MS products (i.e. Word and Excel).
• Machining and fabrication background is helpful.
Required Education Level: Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Medical, Dental, 401K, LTD Life, & Potential for bonus
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!