Provide exceptional customer service for our customers. Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders for products and services, requests for prices and quotations. Field inbound calls from customers (answer questions, research products, quote requests, and receipt of orders). We are looking for an experienced customer service professional to help support our customers needs.
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders for products and services, requests for prices and quotations while providing exceptional customer service.
• Develops and maintains strong relationship with Automation, Inc. customers.
• Field inbound calls from customers (answer questions, research products, quote requests, and receipt of orders).
• Provide support for Outside Sales staff.
• Create customer quotes for price, terms of sale, availability, delivery dates and other related information.
• There is follow-up on customer quotes potentially negotiating to close the sale.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries, quality, and lead times with manufacturers.
• Process the purchase orders from our customers.
• Placement of purchase orders with our suppliers within the company guidelines.
• Responsible for strong relationships with suppliers.
• Extensive use of ERP system.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for quoting purposes.
• Provide feedback to customers on status of orders.
• Analyze the customers situation and provide a solution to ensure the customer needs are met.
Skills: • Intermediate MS Office (esp. Excel) 2016 or higher
• Excellent phone skills
• Data entry capabilities
• Work independently and as a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work with all levels and industry experience is helpful, but not required
• Investigative skills are a must
Required Education Level: HS diploma or greater
• Control your own future.
• Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus.
• Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
• Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life. Broad based, inside technical support.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!