We are looking for a Customer Care Representative to build and maintain relationships with customers by assisting them with quotes, orders, and other inquiries. Automation, Inc. has 40 years of experience in this fast-paced Industry as a stocking distributor in Minneapolis, MN and Customers are a top priority for us. We need enthusiastic individuals that will provide quick and accurate assistance to our customers while adding value to the organization.
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
• Develop and maintain great rapport with customers, suppliers and co-workers
• Answer incoming phone calls and emails regarding pricing, lead time, order status, product selection and problems
• Process quotes & orders using ERP System
• Log customer touchpoints in CRM system
• Update customer & contact information in the ERP & CRM Systems
• Follow up with customers on quotes & orders
• Problem solve issues with orders or products
• Contact suppliers for pricing & availability on Items and check status on orders
• Set up new customers
• Retrieve customer information for credit checks and tax exempt status
• Support for Accounting related to customer orders
• Support for Outside Sales Staff
• Work with management team to stay updated on product knowledge and current processes
• Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customers into positive experiences
• Extensive use of ERP & CRM system
• Extensive use of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office 2016 or higher (Excel especially)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational, problem solving & investigative Skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong proficiency in basic math
• Data Entry Capabilities
• Work independently and as a team
• Ability to work with all levels of the company
• Industry experience is helpful, but not required
Required Education Level: HS diploma or greater
• Control your own future
• Competitive pay package, including potential year-end bonus
• Training will be provided on products, technologies and other related skills.
• Broad based, inside technical support.
• Automation Inc. offers medical and dental benefits, as well as Flex, 401K and Life.
Check out our services!
Learn more about our careers and how you can become a part of the team!