Zero Infrastructure, Self Guided Mobile Vehicles from Adept Seminar
Andrew Scott of Adept Mobile Robots will demonstrate their new technology for intelligent transport. Adept Mobile products provide the logistical productivity and intelligence currently unrealized through conventional conveyance, transport, and AGV systems. Robots powered by Motivity are people aware and work in existing facilities with minimal to no retrofits. Companies utilizing Motivity experience lower total cost of ownership and significant improvements in the areas of productivity, intelligence, and system start-up.
Who should attend?
- Plant Egineering, Control Engineering, Management
- Overview of the navigation strategy
- Demonstration of the robot running
- Current applications
- Deploying a Single Robot Courier
- System components
- Process to set up and run
- Fleet Strategies and Management
- Typical multi-robot applications
- Presentation of Enterprise Manager Software
- Connection to MES systems
- Examples on MT base: Conveyor tops, Semiconductor solutions, interactive displays
- Details of how the top integrates to the system
- Examples of Motivity Core for fully custom vehicles
- Vehicle requirements for Motivity
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Zero Infrastructure, Self Guided Mobile Vehicles from Adept Seminar Sign-up